On completion of the course students will be able to undertake the duties and responsibilities of a person with designated security duties shall at least be able to;
Outcome 1: Maintain the conditions set out in a ship security plan.
Outcome 2: Recognise security risk and threats.
Outcome 3: Undertake regular security inspections.
Outcome 4: Properly use security equipment and systems.
• Recognise security threats.
• Understand the need for, and methods of, maintaining security awareness and vigilance.
Training in designated security duties must be undertaken by seafarers, engaged on ships which are required to comply with the provisions of the ISPS Code, who have designated duties under the ships security plan. On completion of this training a seafarer will at least be able to;
• Maintain the conditions set out in a ship security plan.
• Recognise security risk and threats.
• Undertake regular security inspections.
• Properly use security equipment and
STCW Week (Thursday) Ship / Port Security with Designated Security Duties
- Brand: STCW
- Product Code: STCW Week. Ship / Port Security Designated Duties
- Availability: In Stock